1. Bill didn’t execute Eric even though the Authority ordered him to (yeah, he was the one who suggested the execution in the first place, but still);
2. Bill and Eric screwed up at the vampire/human convention: Eric was cursed and caused a mess involving human deaths, which was disastrous for the AVL;
3. Bill and Eric killed Nan Flanagan, a member of the Authority;
4. Bill and Eric conspired with Nora to run away after they caused the deaths of other members of TA who had them in custody;
5. I also got that both Bill and Eric (especially Eric) are suspected to be part of the Sanguinist Movement which is an enemy of the Authority.
On top of that, there’s the fact that they didn’t kill Russell as they claimed, but TA wasn’t aware of that fact until Bill told them.
1. Technically, the Authority didn’t order Bill to execute Eric. He asked for permission to execute him (giving misleading information to strengthen his case). Nan said she was going to talk to the Authority about it, but we never saw their answer. We only really have Bill’s word that they gave permission. At best, he was given permission to do so. At worst, he wasn’t, and was either trying to make himself look magnanimous by letting him go or chickened out of killing him anyway.
Nan was under the impression that Eric was dead, but that doesn’t mean the Authority gave permission.
Nan: “The last I heard, you were about to show him the True Death.”
Bill: “I changed my mind.”
Nan: “What a decisive leader you’ve turned out to be.”
That doesn’t particularly sound like Bill was ordered to kill Eric, it sounds like his fate was all up to him.
Since it doesn’t appear everything Nan and Bill were doing was on the up and up, they could have come up with a plan to kill him on the down-low. And Bill either didn’t go through with it, or was prevented from doing so.
And if Eric’s beloved sister was a member of The Authority, I doubt they ever would have given permission to execute him. Not without assessing the situation for themselves.
2. Nobody ever found out about The Tolerance Thing, so disaster avoided. They all kept it mum.
3. Nan was set to be taken out anyway, so them killing her would just be an excuse to kill them, not a reason.
4. Yeah, they did that one.
5. If that wasn’t all interrogator mind-games or some kind of vampire version of “Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party”, I believe there is something to them suspecting Bill is a member of the Sanguinistas. Everything we’ve seen of his past and his actions are in keeping with a man who thinks humans are cows that can be fucked. With Eric, not so much. He might have a bleak view of humanity in general, but, well, dude’s a thousand years old and kinda has a point; the human condition is kinda bleak. But Bill’s pointless, brutal sadism? Nothing Eric has ever done even compares.
I disagree with Bill being a Sangunista. While in the past, especially around Lorena, he definitely did that. But he hasn’t really been killing people lately. At least not food wise. He seemed to be more of a biter and setting free. Just saying. I wouldn’t say he was totally a mainstreamer but neither he nor Eric seemed to be in the habit of killing their food since we’ve met them. Now Bill has killed quite a few folks to look good to Sookie, etc. but I really don’t recall him actually killing his meals. And I don’t think we’ve ever seen Eric kill his meals just for the sake of killing them. There was always a reason that person died and it wasn’t about a meal.
I suspect that Bill has been killing still but we have not been made privy to those occasions yet. I suspect Gran, Renee, Maudette. Even the old woman in Jackson was shown to still be alive but I doubt it. Bill was entirely too strong for just taking “a nip” of the old broad. I believe he sucked her dry. I think that we will be shown at some point all of the “deeds” that Mr. Compton has been up to. The big reveal will happen sooner or later. I think later like when he meets the true death.
- librangen reblogged this from luvtheviking
- cassi-el likes this
- skullcandy-13 likes this
- midnight828 reblogged this from tempella
- ericeastman reblogged this from murderous-cupcakes
- easouter likes this
- tempella reblogged this from tbwillfuckwithurmind
- tbwillfuckwithurmind reblogged this from tempella and added:
- snugglydean reblogged this from tempella
- unreconstructedfangirl reblogged this from exitpursuedbyasloth
- stillhidden likes this
- exitpursuedbyasloth reblogged this from tempella and added:
- hsm7 likes this
- pbt1 reblogged this from tempella and added:
- switchbladekiller reblogged this from tbwillfuckwithurmind
- antaresis likes this
- speak-thy-love likes this
- murderous-cupcakes reblogged this from pbt1
- cantbelieveididthis reblogged this from tempella and added:
- cantbelieveididthis likes this
- setfiretomyheart likes this
- steepedsea reblogged this from exitpursuedbyasloth
- steepedsea likes this
- switchbladekiller likes this
- rosiebella likes this
- tomandalex likes this
- nohopefortheworld reblogged this from confessionsofafangbanger
- bill-alcide-sookie-eric reblogged this from confessionsofafangbanger
- peopletravelmovies likes this
- wolfentipp likes this
- nicolax likes this
- librangen likes this
- luvtheviking reblogged this from tempella and added:
- anashaki2 reblogged this from iheartevanrachelwood
- him-e reblogged this from ifoundsammysshoe and added:
- cgoodrich likes this
- balmungfezalion likes this
- brucewayne-on-the-brain likes this
- ifoundsammysshoe reblogged this from confessionsofafangbanger
- iheartevanrachelwood reblogged this from confessionsofafangbanger and added:
- imnotafraidofthebigbadwolf reblogged this from confessionsofafangbanger and added:
- everythings-eventful likes this
- acleverblogname reblogged this from confessionsofafangbanger and added:
- realpracticalnonsense likes this
- zvxvywixcfvd likes this
- ssjellybean likes this
- confessionsofafangbanger posted this